The Foundation Launches A New Website
February 27, 2012
Pi Beta Phi Foundation is excited to announce the launch of its new website. The new site is the culmination of a four-month process that involved the entire Foundation team, as well as key volunteer beta testers. The web development professionals at 501(c)reative® led the Foundation staff through a robust but efficient process that created an engaging, online experience for donors and members.
New features of the website include:
- A redesigned organization that helps visitors find relevant information quickly and easily, such as chapter officers, alumnae organization officers or scholarship applications.
- A secure, online giving page for donors
- Engaging member profiles, to be updated quarterly
- Opportunities to stay connected with the Foundation through social networks and e-news
- Donor Honor Roll to recognize and thank Foundation donors
“We’re very pleased with how the new website came together. It helps us connect our mission — ensuring the future of the fraternity — to our donors in an easy-to-navigate fashion,” said Teri Chadwick, Executive Director of Pi Beta Phi Foundation. “It’s a terrific platform from which to tell the Foundation story.”
We hope you enjoy the new website! If you have any comments or suggestions, please send them to email@example.com.