Chapters are critically important to Pi Beta Phi Foundation. You are the front line of ensuring the future of Pi Beta Phi! Your support today helps ensure a stronger Pi Beta Phi tomorrow.
Looking for some quick information about the Foundation? Click here ---> Top 10 Foundation Facts to Share with your Chapter
Chapter Evaluation Giving Requirements
You should consult your current Chapter Evaluation for the latest Fraternity requirements. Click here to download the FT1 Chapter Giving Form. Please make checks payable to Pi Beta Phi Foundation. Required contributions are due December 31.
Click here to read about Local Impact Grants, a new opportunity for chapters to nominate 25 percent of gifts to The Literacy Fund for a nonprofit organization working in literacy. Not sure how to find an organization to benefit from a Local Impact Grant? Read our tips here.
Every year we recognize our Top 10 chapters for Foundation giving.
Congratulations to the Top 10 chapters for 2014:
1. Texas Eta - Texas A&M University
2. Tennessee Delta - University of Memphis
3. North Carolina Alpha - University of North Carolina
4. Oklahoma Beta - Oklahoma State University
5. Alabama Beta - University of Alabama
6. California Mu - Pepperdine University
7. Florida Delta - University of Florida
8. Mississippi Alpha - University of Southern Mississippi
9. California Zeta - University of Southern California, Santa Barbara
10. Arizona Beta - Arizona State University
Playtogive Online Fundraising:
- Looking to boost your fundraising totals? Click here to learn about a fundraising tool for chapters called Playtogive.
Foundation One Sheets Available for Chapters:
- Top 10 Foundation Facts to Share with your Chapter
- Top 5 Things Every Collegiate Member Should Know about Pi Beta Phi Foundation
- Applying for Scholarships
- Emma Harper Turner Fund Assistance
- Endowing a Scholarship
- Friendship Fund
- Holt House
- Monthly Giving
- The Literacy Fund
February 15: Scholarship application deadline
December 31: Fraternity required chapter contributions due
Understanding What the Foundation Does for Your Members
The Foundation provides significant funding for many areas important to Pi Beta Phi members (see list below). We would be happy to present an informational program for your members. Contact our office for more information.
Other Opportunities to Support Your Members
There are a number of chapter-specific opportunities to support your members, both collegians and alumnae.
- Chapter Leadership Education Endowment
- Chapter-specific Emma Harper Turner Fund
- Chapter House Improvement Program Fund
- Chapter-specific Scholarships