Other Giving Opportunities
There are several other programs funded through Pi Beta Phi Foundation that need the support of Pi Beta Phi alumnae. Whether you’re interested in preserving the history and heritage of Pi Phi or helping pave the way for the next generation of Pi Beta Phi alumnae, there’s an opportunity for you to help ensure the future of Pi Beta Phi.
Arrow in the Arctic
- Although also part of The Literacy Fund, Pi Beta Phi Foundation does have a specific fund for Arrow in the Arctic, should you choose to designate your gift to Pi Beta Phi’s unique philanthropy that takes literacy into the Yukon, Nunavut and Northwest Territories of Canada.
- A Chapter House Improvement Program (CHIP) Fund allows chapter alumnae to make tax-deductible contributions in support of their Chapter House Corporations to fund qualified educational projects and expenses.
- An Educational Area Grant Program (EAGP) agreement is a partnership between Pi Beta Phi Foundation and a Chapter House Corporation undertaking a significant renovation or building project that allows alumnae to make tax-deductible contributions in support of their capital campaign.
- The Holt House Fund provides for the operations and maintenance of the founding home of Pi Phi in Monmouth, Illinois.
- Chapter-specific Leadership Education Endowments are a great way to support educating the next generation of leaders coming up through the Pi Beta Phi collegiate ranks.
- Leadership programming for all collegians and alumnae are a big part of the Fraternity programming grants made by the Foundation each year.
- Endowed Scholarships are a great way to support collegians in financial need and to help them accomplish their educational goals.
- General Scholarship gifts provide a dozen or more Friendship Fund scholarships each year.
Click here to make a gift or call (636) 256–1357 for information on any of the above.