For Alumnae Organizations
Alumnae Organizations are critically important to Pi Beta Phi Foundation. You are the primary connection point for the Foundation to thousands of alumnae across the United States and Canada! Your support today helps ensure a stronger Pi Beta Phi tomorrow.
Looking for some quick information about the Foundation? Click here ---> Top 10 Foundation Facts to Share with Your Alumnae Organization
Alumnae Organization Giving Requirements
You should consult your current Alumnae Organization Evaluation for the latest Fraternity requirements. Required contributions are due April 1. Please make checks payable to Pi Beta Phi Foundation. Click here to download the FT2 Alumnae Organization Giving Form.
Click here to read about Local Impact Grants, a new opportunity for alumnae organizations to designate 25 percent of gifts to The Literacy Fund for a nonprofit organization working in literacy. Not sure how to find an organization to benefit from a Local Impact Grant? Read our tips here.
Every year we recognize our Top 10 Alumnae Organizations for Foundation giving. At convention, you’ll enjoy a special reception with the Board of Trustees and Grand Council.
Congratulations to the Top 10 Alumnae Organizations for fiscal year 2012–2013.
1. St. Louis, Missouri Alumnae Club
2. Houston, Texas Alumnae Club
3. Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Alumnae Club
4. Kansas City, Missouri - Shawnee Mission, Kansas Alumnae Club
5. Dallas, Texas Alumnae Club
6. San Antonio, Texas Alumnae Club
7. Northern Virginia Alumnae Club
8. Boca Raton, Florida Alumnae Club
9. Pasadena, California Alumnae Club
10. Nashville, Tennessee Alumnae Club
Alumnae Organization Resources
Alumnae Organization Contributions:
Foundation One Sheets for Alumnae Organizations:
- Top 10 Foundation Facts to Share with Your Alumnae Organization
- Top 5 Things Every Alumna Member Should Know About Pi Beta Phi Foundation
- Applying for Scholarships
- Arrow in the Arctic
- Chapter Housing Assistance
- Emma Harper Turner Fund Assistance
- Endowing a Scholarship
- Evelyn Peters Kyle Society
- Foundation Ambassadors
- Friendship Fund
- Holt House
- Marianne Reid Wild Society
- Monthly Giving
- The Literacy Fund
- Volunteer Opportunities
Alumnae Foundation Ambassador
There is a Pi Beta Phi Foundation Ambassador assigned to every alumnae region who can help you understand and promote the Foundation to your members. Click here to locate your Ambassador.
February 15: Scholarship application deadline for all scholarships, including Graduate Fellowships and Alumnae Continuing Education awards
April 1: Foundation contributions are due in order to be considered for Fraternity recognition as well as Foundation Top 10
Understanding What the Foundation Does for Pi Beta Phi
The Foundation provides significant funding in many areas important to Pi Beta Phi members (see list below). We would be happy to present an informational program for your members. Contact our office for more information.
Other Opportunities You May Wish to Explore
There are a number of opportunities your alumnae organization might wish to support: